Sunday, July 8, 2012

HELLO SUNSHINE!

Another summer card and another use of those darling flip flops.  I think if I had to chose just one stamp/die set to be stranded on a desert island with, this would be in my top five!!  lol!  I made this for the sketch challenge #144 over at Just Us Girls.

Supplies:
Harvest Gold cardstock by Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper for banner:  Gina K. Designs Sundance paper pack
Sunray background:  I made this using Memento Cantaloupe ink and a masking technique shown by Gina K. this week on Stamp TV
Stamp and die cut:  Papertrey Ink Flipping Out
Jewels and raffia from my stash.

5 comments:

  1. The flip flops and the sunburst are absolutely perfect! Love this! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lynn! This is my first time entering a JUGS challenge so I'm happy I posted it correctly! :0)

      Delete
  2. This is great!!! LOVE those little flip flops!!! What a fun summery card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute card. Love the flip flops!! Thanks so much for joining us at JUGS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those flip flops!! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete